About Our Finance Plans
How does it work?
- Select the products you like and click to pay with Divido on "Payment Method" page.
- Complete the online application form. It takes 30 seconds to verify your result after completion of the form
- If prompted complete the ID verification, review and sign your agreement with the lender electronically
- Once you've signed we'll deliver the goods to your home address or can be picked up in store
What do you offer?
We offer a variety of finance plans for different periods of time:- 6, 10 and 12 months, all interest free.
No deposit is required however any deposit will reduce the credit amount and monthly payment.
Finance is enabled as a payment option with an order value of minimum £500.
Am I eligible?
To apply you must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a UK resident for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- Have a credit / debit card registered to your home address
- Have a stable income whether through permanent employment or other means (pension, disability allowance, etc.)
- Be OK for there to be a credit check performed when you submit your application
Please note: Delivery must be to the address you put on the finance application, which must be the same as your billing address of the bank account you're applying with.
We have partnered with Divido Financial Services Ltd to offer you a quick, simple and 100% paperless process to access affordable finance options.
For any queries during the application process or when signing your credit agreement their Customer Service team will be happy to help either through their chat by pressing the help button, by phone on 020 3773 9510 and by email at email@example.com.
Our lender is registered business name Shawbrook Bank Limited, Lutea House, Warley Hill Business Park, Great Warley, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3BE.
Cancellation & Refunds
You have the right to withdraw from your finance agreement, in-store this is 14 days following receipt of goods, in all other sales channels this is 15 days following the signing of the credit agreement. You will still be in a contract of purchase for the goods. Please contact us to arrange alternative payment, or to arrange safe return of goods according to our returns policy.
What information will I need to provide?
During Divido's secure application process you will be asked to provide some basic personal details such as your marital, residential and employment status. You will also need to have your bank account handy and possibly your credit or debit card information for deposit and ID verification.
Do I have to have hard-copies of my documents or credit card on me?
No, your Divido application process is 100% paperless. You will simply need to provide your credit card information but no need to present the actual card at any point.
How long does this process take in todal?
Once you decide you want to make your purchase on finance, a member of our staff will guide you through selecting a plan and setting you up to apply. Our application process typically lasts 5 - 10 minutes from start to finish should you be accepted and then you will have successfully have purchased your goods.